September 19, 2009

Moving On

The last couple of months have been very challenging. Losing a beloved friend, health issues, challenges with employment being just a few. However, the more that happens, the more I keep finding out how resilient I am. Doesn't mean I'm not complaining about it to everyone who'll listen, not at all. ;) It just means that I've been able to survive it all a lot better than I have in the past, or that I thought possible in my own mind - Thanks, Lorraine! I'd attribute that to a wonderful host of friends and a fabulous support system. Thanks, all! Anyway, my point is, that through all of this going on, I've still been able to continue on that one big adventure: weight loss. And while the loss hasn't been big on the scale, it's been big in my mind. So, here's to letting go, moving on and moving up!

No comments: