June 5, 2008

A Little Less Than Pleased

Okay, I have to tell you. I'm just a little less than pleased with the whole shipping thing right now. More so, I'm not happy with myself for second guessing. In a spur-of-the-moment decision I went ahead and had the yarn from Beehive shipped to me by the store (note that it didn't actually ship until LAST FRIDAY - May 30th - TWO WEEKS after we got back). What should have been easy (I hear it was for most everyone else) ended up costing me more in the long run than if I had taken my stash back to the ship and mailed it the following day in Seattle and claimed it when we came back into the country - that's what we did with everything else that would make our bags overweight anyway. So, long story short, I need to stop being a sheep and second-guessing myself. I had everything straight in my mind...making notes for the next time. Oh, well.

No comments: