July 20, 2009

Just Another Monday

There should be fanfare....and streamers...and balloons...and a big parade! Okay, maybe not quite that much. But it seems like there should be something that would mark this day as different than the rest. Only because IT IS! So VERY different. Today is the day I reached my first milestone....the 50 between the 100's....down a total of 45 pounds! I'm so excited yet it's just another Monday...get up, get dressed, go to work, struggle through the day...etc., when all I want to do is yell to the world, "I did it! Can't you see? I DID IT! I really did! And therefore I can CONTINUE to do it!" Yet, here I am, processing billing and sitting on conference calls trying not to burst at the seams working with people who just wouldn't understand and probably wouldn't care. People who don't know me, or people who do who are tired of hearing about it. That's okay. I know. Those who care about me know because they let me know. "I did it...I did it...I did it..."

4 comments:

Jasmin said...

YAY, CANDY!!!

Kathy in San Jose said...

WooHoo! Way to go! You can do it! You can! Go Girl! (jumping up and down)

See, you do have a cheering section!

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Yay! :) Nice work! (And you know there are a whole bunch of us out here who care.)

I'm so impressed - congratulations!

And big hugs.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO proud of you - You DID it! GOod job!